7172 Guardian 10kW Home Backup Generator with 16-circuit Transfer Switch WiFi-Enabled
GENERAC GUARDIAN 7172 10KW GENERATOR FEATURES:
- The Generac's G-Force 400 Series 460cc single-cylinder engine. It is a pressure-lubricated engine capable of handling rough use. The power it produces is more reliable and it requires less routine maintenance than any competitive engine.
- An air-cooled gas engine that runs at various speeds using the G-Flex variable speed technology. The generator produces 9000 watts on natural gas and 10kW on LP. The fuel tank stores 1.1 quarts (1.03 liters) of oil.
- 16-circuits that powers your home with the 100-amp, indoor and outdoor rated NEMA 3R transfer switch with aluminum enclosure. There are 2 transfer switch options available, 100amp 16 circuit switch or 200amp service rated smart switch.
- Generac’s Evolution™ Controller with a multilingual LCD that allows users to monitor battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure their generator is always in top operating condition.
- FREE Mobile Link ™ Remote Wireless Monitoring that allows you to check the status of the unit 24/7 from around the globe on cell phones, tablets, laptops, and PCs. Get connected to get real-time updates.
- True Power Technology delivers best-in-class power quality with less than 5 percent total harmonic distortion for the clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
- This automatic standby generator is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
Generac 7172 is the latest Guardian Series home standby generator that comes with a lot of protection systems. To protect itself, it shuts down when it senses low oil pressure, high temperature, over or under-speed, controller fault, over crank, wiring error, over or under voltage and so forth.
The good thing about this model is that it can be installed as close as 18” from a building. It is ideal for residential use and can power up a sump pump, a refrigerator, a furnace, computers, TVs, lights, microwaves and so forth.
The electronic governor, auto load balancing, Wi-Fi connectivity, system status indicators, and sound attenuation enclosure make it a better choice over the competition. Run it on natural gas or LP for hours at no end. The oil circulation system keeps it running efficiently without any need for maintenance for more than 200 hours unlike other generators on the market. RhinoCoat™ powder-coated finish makes corrosion-free aluminum ideal for all weather conditions.
Generac produces its new models based on customers' modern needs. With the FREE Mobile Link ™ Remote Wireless Monitoring you can check on the unit and get in touch with the service dealer for prompt service if required. This way, users can get answers to questions they may have about their generator performance.
Generac generators and engines are engineered and built in the USA. The Customer Support Team never sleeps. They are standing by all day and night, every day of the year from our headquarters in Wisconsin to answer any questions you might have.