Tesla EV Wall Chargers
Tesla EV Charger Installation
As a Tesla Certified Electrician, we're trained experts in installing Tesla EV Wall Chargers, and other electric vehicle charging solutions for your home or business. In fact, we've installed over 600 Tesla EV Wall Chargers in the Chicagoland suburbs in the last few years! We adhere to strict quality, permitting and inspection requirements. The Saturn team has been professionally trained to install Tesla charging equipment.
Call us at 630-980-0300 for a free Tesla EV Charger Installation estimate today.
Charge Anywhere, Fast
Designed for any property, Tesla Wall Chargers can be installed at your home, condo, at apartments, businesses, and workplaces. The lightweight design allows for versatile, indoor or outdoor mounting that adapts to a range of electrical systems.
Energy Efficient Savings
The Tesla Wall Connector is the fastest way to charge your Tesla Electric Vehicle at home. Share power for two or more Tesla cars with multiple Wall Connectors that conveniently connect to your Wi-Fi to receive the latest features via over-the-air firmware updates.
Charging your Tesla at home allows you to take full advantage of low, overnight utility pricing by utilizing the 'Scheduled Departure' feature in your vehicle. When you make a one-time investment in a Tesla Wall Connector, you can enojy energy savings for years to come.
Tesla Wall Connector Specs
- Voltage: 200-240 V AC
- Max Current Output; 48 amps
- Power Output: Up to 11.5 kW
- Wi-Fi: 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n
- Dimensions: 13.6" x 6.1" x 4.3"
- Cable Length: 8.5' or 18'
- Installation: Indoor/outdoor
- Compliance: cULus listed
- Safety: Integrated GFCI
- Firmware Updates: Over-the-air via Wi-Fi
- Compatibility: Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y
- Warranty: 48 months for personal use
- Power Sharing: Automatic load management (Coming soon)
- Energy Metering: Revenue-grade metering (Coming soon)