7173 Guardian 13kW Home Backup Generator WiFi-Enabled
GENERAC 7173 13KW FEATURES:
- A Generac 816cc G-Force 2-cylinder engine. The cylinder block is made of non-corrosive aluminum that also serves as a highly durable casing. The oil tank stores up to 2.2 quarts of oil. The air-cooled gas engine runs at various speeds using the G-Flex variable speed technology.
- Protection systems. To protect itself, it shuts down when it senses low oil pressure, high temperature, over crank, over or under speed, controller fault, wiring error, over or under voltage and so forth.
- A control panel that alerts the operator with an alarm when there is a faulty condition so it can be remedied.
- An engine that has a dual fuel carburetion system and runs on liquid propane vapor or pipeline natural gas. The fuel system is configured during installation.
- An Interface Menu that is displayed on the LCD panel. The menuincludes a home page and other subpages that allow you to check the history or status or edit or debug. Firmware can be updated using a USB port.
- Generac 7173 is perfect for residential use and can power up sump pumps, refrigerators, air conditioners, furnaces, computers, monitors, TVs, lights, microwaves and so forth.
- A 5-year limited warranty.
Generac 7173 13kW runs quietly and smoothly for as long as you want. It produces clean energy and has low emissions. The oil circulation system keeps it running efficiently without any need for maintenance. Usually, all generators need maintenance every 100 hours, but with this new model you can wait up to 200 hours to perform maintenance tasks. This extended run capability makes this model a preferred choice with homeowners and those that live off the grid. RhinoCoat™ powder-coated finish makes corrosion-free aluminum ideal for all weather conditions.
TRUE POWER™ TECHNOLOGY makes the model perfect for use with sensitive electronics that have micro circuitry. With less than 5% Total Harmonic Distortion you can use it for almost all devices and electronics with microchips. This includes modern HVACs, laptops, cell phones, and tablets.
When load conditions change the engine gives a fast response and is able to adjust to the change efficiently by changing its speed. This model is purpose built and is designed for extended use. Its runs on both LP and (?) Cold Smart Start makes it ideal for cold climates.
It is EPA and CARB-Conpliant and ETL and UL 2200 listed.
Engineered and built in the U.S.A., the new lineup of home standby generators are designed to be installed outdoors at a high level and requires airflow in and out. They are engineered to save you money on installation while offering the same reliability and peace of mind you get from all Generac® home standby generators.