7176 Guardian 16kW Home Backup Generator WiFi-Enabled
GENERAC GUARDIAN 7176 16KW GENERATOR FEATURES:
- Generac's G-Force 800 Series 816cc 2-cylinder engine. The cylinder block is made of aluminum and has a cast iron sleeve. The hydraulic engine is designed for extended use and operates at 3600 RPM.
- An air-cooled gas engine that can run on at various speeds using the G-Flex variable speed technology. The generator produces 16000 watts on natural gas and LP. The fuel tank stores 2.2 quarts (2.1 liters) of oil.
- 16-circuits of power for your home with the a 100-amp, indoor and outdoor rated NEMA/UL 3R transfer switch with aluminum enclosure. There are 2 transfer switch options available, 100amp 16 circuit switch or 200amp service rated smart switch.
- Smart, user-friendly controls. Generac’s Evolution™ Controller features a multilingual LCD that allows users to monitor battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure their generator is always in top operating condition.
- FREE Mobile Link ™ Remote Wireless Monitoring that allows you to check the status of the unit 24/7 from around the globe on cell phones, tablets, laptops, and PCs. Get connected to get real-time updates.
- True Power Technology that delivers best-in-class power quality with less than 5 percent total harmonic distortion for the clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
- A 5-year limited warranty.
Generac 7176 is a 16kW home standby generator that protects your family during a power outage. It can be installed as close as 18” from a structure. The automatic transfer switch of the generator can manage 16 circuits and can be installed both indoors and outdoors.
This modern generator is designed to protect itself to extend its life. It shuts down when it senses low oil pressure, high temperature, over or under-speed, controller fault, over crank, wiring error, over or under voltage and so forth.
It is ideal for residential use and can power up a sump pump, air-conditioner, refrigerator, furnace, computer, TV, lights, microwaves and so forth. You do not have to worry about the load as it automatically balances the load between your smart air conditioner and other home appliances.
FREE Mobile Link allows you to monitor the status of the generator on a phone, tablet or computer from anywhere in the world. It gives you the ability to connect your account to an authorized service dealer for fast, friendly and convenient assistance.
The electronic governor, auto load balancing, Wi-Fi connectivity, system status indicators, and sound attenuation enclosure make it a better choice over the competition. Run it on natural gas or LP for hours at no end. Choose from just enough power to cover essential circuits or whole-house coverage. Generac's® Guardian Series® offers benefits that few competitors can match.
Modern electronics like HVACs, refrigerators, laptops, cell phones, and tablets have microchips that are damaged with voltage surges. TRUE POWER™ TECHNOLOGY ensures superior harmonics and sine wave and makes the model perfect for use with such electronics.
Connect it to your existing natural gas or fuel supply and it will kick in within seconds of sensing a power loss. You can run it for hours and days till the utility power returns.
Features that simplify the process for our installers include removable door panels, a base pad that requires minimal ground preparation and more efficient wiring techniques that save time on installation.
Generac generators and engines are engineered and built in the USA. The Customer Support Team never sleeps. They are standing by all day and night, every day of the year from our headquarters in Wisconsin to answer any questions you might have.