7039 Guardian 20kW Home Backup Generator with Whole House Switch WiFi-Enabled
GENERAC 7039 FEATURES:
- The Generac 7039 is run by the Generac G-Force Engine. This engine is strong and stable, capable of handling strenuous use, is pressure-lubricated, and requires less regular maintenance than most engines.
- The 200-Amp, NEMA 3R, outdoor-rated Automatic Transfer Switch has an aluminum enclosure and provides automatic power and protection to your entire home from this standby generator.
- Maximum 20000 LP Watts and 18000 NG Watts.
- It operates at a reasonable 66 Decibels, offering a quiet power solution.
- The True Power TM Technology in this model reduces harmonic distortion to less than 5%. This provides cleaner quality of power for sensitive devices and appliances.
- The 7039 is Wi-Fi capable.
- The Quiet-Test Self-Test Mode runs the generator at a lower RPM while it performs a five or twelve-minute test. It is also a more fuel-efficient model.
- Standby generators must be durable, and the Aluminum Enclosure and RhinoCoat powder-coated finish resist corrosion, and help this model survive the elements, including 150 mph winds.
- The Generac 7039 comes with a 5-Year Limited Warranty.
- Generac takes pride in customer service, and offers 24/7, year-round customer support.
- Generac generators and their engines are constructed in the USA.
The Generac 7039 20/18kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator is a superior option for backup electricity from Generac. Its Generac G-Flex Technology helps make it more fuel efficient than many other units, it’s quiet enough for residences, and its power is smooth and clean enough for all appliances. All of this comes in a durable, affordable package that customers have come to expect from Generac.
The Generac 7039 contains a Generac G-Force Engine. This engine model is particularly sturdy, capable of stability through regular use, and needing less upkeep throughout its life. It is also pressure-lubricated. The generator also comes with an outdoor-rated Automatic Transfer switch that is protected by an Aluminum Enclosure. It is a 200-Amp, NEMA 3R switch that helps your generator power up to a max of 20000 LP watts and 18000 NG watts.
The 7039 is also more fuel efficient. It comes equipped with G-FlexTM Variable Speed Technology. This means that, while most generators run at a single speed at all times, this model slows according to how much power the home needs at a given time. This means it wastes less energy. Even as it powers, it’s quiet. I only runs at 66 Decibels, perfect for meeting residential noise regulations. Its Quiet-TestTM Self-Test Mode also reduces the RPM so that it can self-test for either five or twelve minutes, all to make sure everything is running properly.
The Generac 7039 20/18kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator holds True Power TM Technology; harmonic distortion is reduced down to less than 5%, which means cleaner-than-normal power that is safe even for finicky appliances. You can purchase a Mobile LinkTM Remote Monitor separate from the unit that allows you to check in on your generator, even when you’re away for any reason, and at any distance. As long as you have internet and a device that connects to it, you can monitor your generator, its status, its operations, and much more.
Along with all of this technology comes durability; the Generac 7039 sits in a strong Aluminum Enclosure. It is covered in a RhinoCoat powder-coated finish that resists corrosion and helps the generator survive the elements, even 150 mph winds. Generac is proud of their generators’ power, reliability, and resilience. They also take pride that everything is built in the U.S. Generac always offers easy-to-reach customer support—all day, every day of the year. This model also comes with a 5-Year Limited Warranty.