7043 Guardian 22kW Home Backup Generator with Whole House Transfer Switch WiFi-Enabled
GENERAC 7043 FEATURES:
- The Generac 7043 is run by the Generac G-Force™ Engine. This engine is strong and stable, capable of handling strenuous use, is pressure-lubricated, and requires less regular maintenance than most engines.
- The True Power™ Technology in this model means reducing harmonic distortion to less than 5%. This equals cleaner quality of power for sensitive devices and appliances.
- The 200-Amp, NEMA 3R, outdoor-rated Automatic Transfer Switch has an aluminum enclosure, and provides automatic power and protection to your entire home from this standby generator.
- Maximum 22000 LP Watts and 19500 NG Watts.
- It operates at a reasonable 67 Decibels, offering a quiet power solution.
- The 7043 is Wi-Fi capable.
- The Quiet-Test™ Self-Test Mode runs the generator at a lower RPM while it performs a five or twelve-minute test. It is also a more fuel-efficient model.
- Standby generators must be durable, and the Aluminum Enclosure and RhinoCoat powder-coated finish resist corrosion, and help this model survive the elements, including 150 mph winds.
- The Generac 7043 comes with a 5-Year Limited Warranty.
- Generac takes pride in customer service, and offers 24/7, year-round customer support.
- Generac generators and their engines are constructed in the USA.
The Generac 7043 22/19.5kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator is another option from the Generac Guardian® Series of home standby generators. It has all of the power and reliability you need for your house during a power outage. It is also the biggest generator available. It provides the lowest-cost-per-kilowatt MSRP of all residential standby units. The 7043 is an excellent generator for total backup electricity.
The Generac 7043 has the strong, stable, and reliable Generac G-Force™ Engine. This engine is pressure-lubricated and able to handle strenuous usage over the long-term. It requires less regular care than other models. The 7043’s power is run through a 200-Amp, NEMA 3R Automatic Transfer Switch. This switch is outdoor-rated and enclosed in aluminum. It provides your house with both power and circuit protection. The generator itself can supply your house with a total of 22000 LP watts and 19500 NG watts.
The Generac 7043 is quiet; it runs at only 67 Decibels, making it reasonably soft for those who live in an area with noise regulations. It also has a Quiet-Test™ Self-Test Mode that slows the generator RPM so that it can self-test for five or twelve minutes, making certain that your unit is running as well as possible, and is more fuel efficient. This quiet, fuel-efficient machine is also suitable for all appliances, including those that require gentle power. The True Power TM Technology in this model reduces harmonic distortion to less than 5%, which means that your sensitive devices are safe to be used.
The Generac 7043 22/19.5kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator also has technology to improve its use. A Mobile Link™ Remote Monitor serves as a long-distance monitor for your unit. This feature—sold separately—means you can check on things while you’re away. All you need is a computer or smart device and access to the internet. You can view the generator’s operation status, service needs, and much more.
In addition to being technologically sound, the 7043 is physically durable. This model has an aluminum enclosure to defend it from wear and tear, and a RhinoCoat powder-coated finish to help it resist corrosion. It can even survive storms with 150 mph winds.
Generac ensures its products’ reliability with ongoing customer support—all day, every day of the year. This generator model also comes with a 5-Year Limited Warranty. Generac is also proud that their generators are made in the US with domestic and foreign parts.